IRAP (ISM / PSPF)
IRAP ISM Compliance
Organisations willing to comply with the Australian Government Information Security Standard require the services of an Information Security Registered Assessors Program (IRAP) Assessor.
Privasec’s IRAP Assessors hold a Negative Vetting Level 1 clearance.
Good to Know
Privasec’s IRAP assessment reports have been recognised by the ASD (Australian Signal Directorate) as the gold standard for reporting compliance.
- Gateway /Fedlink /Cross Domain Solution (CDS) audits of all classification levels up to and including ‘top secret’ classification.
- Network and System reviews at all classification levels up to ‘top secret’ classification.
- Gatekeeper assessments at all classification levels up to ‘top secret’ classification.
Liaising with the ASD
- Advise ASD on customers’ certification requirements.
- Discuss assessment report findings, provide details on specific services recommended for certification.
- Discuss the value these services will bring to the Australian Government.
Already know what you are after?
Talk to our compliance experts.