Privasec's CISO Prashant Haldankar, was in Singapore last week together with our APAC Executive Advisor Shamane Tan and local Country Head Md Noordin. Prashant presented on our strategy and business plans at the Australian Trade and Investment Commission (Austrade) Australian Landing Pads. Bruce Gosper, the Australian High Commissioner to Singapore and his team were also at the event itself.
"We are all about being with you on your journey to uplift your security posture as your trusted governance and information security partners." Prashant stated.
It was a big event - the LandingPad program is part of Australia's National Innovation and Science Agenda and in addition to Singapore, it also operates in San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Shanghai and Berlin. Privasec is proud to have been mentioned in CSO Online, Business Times, iTWire, The Business Telegraph, ARN, Channel Asia, Sgsme.sg amongst many others.
Privasec consultants are your leading governance and information security partners. Our team of consultants has been protecting businesses for more than a decade. Here are a few more reasons for choosing us:
- We believe in partnering with our customers and building long term relationships with them.
- Our team is driven by business outcomes. Our consultants have strong technical backgrounds along with business expertise and experience.
- We are vendor and technology agnostic.
- Our consultants are well recognised industry experts and apply both their knowledge and relationships to achieve the required outcome.
- We are happy to adapt our schedule based on our client's priority. We work within our client's budget. We can adapt our payment schedule to meet our client's CapEx and OpEx constraints.
- All our consultants hold various industry certifications. Check out a few here.
- Privasec's primary consultant is always there to make sure that our client gets the best outcome, no matter the type of engagement.
To know more about our services click here or call us at T(AU): 1800 996 001 T(NZ): +64 9 222 4725 T(SG): +65 6631 8375 T(MY): +603 2788 3709.